How do I manage my anthrax on a daily basis?

To manage your anthrax on a daily basis, follow the recommendations of your doctor. Your doctor has probably prescribed antibiotics. Make sure you take the antibiotics as directed. Do not stop taking them before you are supposed to, even if your symptoms ease. Talk to your doctor about taking over-the-counter drugs or using alternative treatments to relieve the symptoms, such as pain or fever.

Continue Learning about Anthrax

What is inhalation anthrax?
Inhalation, or pulmonary, anthrax happens when you inhale anthrax spores. Although symptoms may be m...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with anthrax?
When caring for someone with anthrax, remember to offer both emotional and physical support. Anthrax...
What are the nerve toxins sarin and anthrax?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
The nerve toxins anthrax and sarin inhibit the breakdown of acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme that is ...
What causes anthrax?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Coming into contact with infected livestock usually causes humans to contract anthrax. The Bacillus ...