How do I manage my anthrax on a daily basis?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

To manage your anthrax on a daily basis, follow the recommendations of your doctor. Your doctor has probably prescribed antibiotics. Make sure you take the antibiotics as directed. Do not stop taking them before you are supposed to, even if your symptoms ease. Talk to your doctor about taking over-the-counter drugs or using alternative treatments to relieve the symptoms, such as pain or fever.

Continue Learning about Anthrax

What do I need to know about caring for someone with anthrax?
When caring for someone with anthrax, remember to offer both emotional and physical support. Anthrax...
Does anthrax affect children differently than adults?
The effects of anthrax are the same for children and adults. However, the affects of the treatment f...
How do other illnesses affect anthrax?
Anthrax is a serious illness that can cause many complications in the body. People must talk with a ...
How does anthrax affect the body?
The effects of anthrax may depend on how it is acquired—through the skin, lungs, or stomach. Symptom...