Does anthrax affect children differently than adults?

The effects of anthrax are the same for children and adults. However, the affects of the treatment for anthrax may be different. Antibiotics, which are used to treat anthrax, are known to produce strong side effects in children. Talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Anthrax

How do other illnesses affect anthrax?
Anthrax is a serious illness that can cause many complications in the body. People must talk with a ...
How do I manage my anthrax on a daily basis?
To manage your anthrax on a daily basis, follow the recommendations of your doctor. Your doctor has ...
What is anthrax?
Anthrax is a serious disease caused by bacteria called Bacillus anthracis. There are three types of ...
What is inhalation anthrax?
Inhalation, or pulmonary, anthrax happens when you inhale anthrax spores. Although symptoms may be m...