What should I do if I miss a dose of Helidac Therapy?

If you miss a dose of Helidac Therapy, simply wait to take the next dose as scheduled. Continue your regular schedule until all of your medication is gone. Do not take a double dose to make up for one you missed.

Each dose of Helidac Therapy, a combination of medications used to treat peptic ulcers, includes four pills: two chewable tablets of bismuth subsalicylate, one tablet of metronidazole and one capsule of tetracycline. You should take only these four pills during each dose. Call your doctor if you miss more than four doses.

Continue Learning about Antacid

what should i know before taking antacids ?
Before taking antacids you should know that antacids decrease the acidity of the acids in your stoma...
how should i take antacids ?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of antacids, there are many different way...
is it ok to take antacids daily to treat acid reflux ?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Some people with acid reflux get into the habit of taking over-the-counter antacids daily to prevent...
how do antacids relieve heartburn ?
how do antacids relieve heartburn ?