Is there a generic version of Helidac Therapy?

A generic version of Helidac Therapy is not available at this time. Helidac Therapy, which is used to kill the bacterium that causes peptic ulcers, is a combination pack that contains three medications: bismuth subsalicylate, metronidazole and tetracycline. Although these ingredients are available in other brand-name and generic medications, you cannot get the combination and doses found in a Helidac prescription under any other name.

Continue Learning about Antacid

Should I take an antacid with calcium?
Not so fast. As we age, we tend to produce less stomach acid. To be absorbed, calcium requires vitam...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking antacids?
If you are planning to take antacids, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What should I know before taking antacids?
Before taking antacids you should know that antacids decrease the acidity of the acids in your stoma...
How Do Antacids Relieve Heartburn?
How Do Antacids Relieve Heartburn?