Can I miss a dose of aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide?

If you miss your regular dose of aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide, then take one as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and just take the next dose according to schedule. Never take a double dose of aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide to make up for a missed dose. Try to take it at the same time every day, as this will help to keep you on schedule.

Continue Learning about Antacid

do antacids interact with other medications ?
Certain medications may cause complications when taken with antacids or acid reducers, particula...
do antacids have any side effects ?
Side effects of aluminum antacids may include constipation. Side effects of magnesium antacids may i...
is it ok to take antacids daily to treat acid reflux ?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Some people with acid reflux get into the habit of taking over-the-counter antacids daily to prevent...
should i let my doctor know i am taking antacids ?
If you are planning to take antacids, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...