Can I miss a dose of aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide?

If you miss your regular dose of aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide, then take one as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and just take the next dose according to schedule. Never take a double dose of aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide to make up for a missed dose. Try to take it at the same time every day, as this will help to keep you on schedule.

Continue Learning about Antacid

How should I take antacids?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of antacids, there are many different way...
What is an antacid?
Antacids neutralize acid in the stomach. They act quickly and for a short period of time. This makes...
What’s the difference between cimetidine and an antacid?
Cimetidine is in a group of medications called histamine type-2-receptor antagonists that block ...
How Do Antacids Relieve Heartburn?
How Do Antacids Relieve Heartburn?