Can I miss a dose of aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide?

If you miss your regular dose of aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide, then take one as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and just take the next dose according to schedule. Never take a double dose of aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide to make up for a missed dose. Try to take it at the same time every day, as this will help to keep you on schedule.

Continue Learning about Antacid

Do antacids have any side effects?
Side effects of aluminum antacids may include constipation. Side effects of magnesium antacids may i...
Is it OK to take antacids daily to treat acid reflux?
StoneSprings Hospital CenterStoneSprings Hospital Center
It's okay to take antacids every day; However, patients with prolonged symptoms should see a doctor ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking antacids?
If you are planning to take antacids, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How Do Antacids Relieve Heartburn?
How Do Antacids Relieve Heartburn?