What are the dosage recommendations for bismuth subsalicylate?

Dosage recommendations for bismuth subsalicylates differ depending on the form you are taking. It can be taken orally in liquid, tablet or chewable tablet form. You should always read the labeling on the back of your medication concerning dosage recommendations.

Continue Learning about Antacid

Is it OK to take antacids daily to treat acid reflux?
StoneSprings Hospital CenterStoneSprings Hospital Center
It's okay to take antacids every day; However, patients with prolonged symptoms should see a doctor ...
What kind of antacid should I take for indigestion?
Jill A. Grimes, MDJill A. Grimes, MD
An over-the-counter antacid like TUMS works fine for indigestion. There are fancier and more exp...
What should I avoid while taking antacids?
Until you know how you will react to antacids, you should not drive or operate heavy machinery. Cert...
How Do Antacids Relieve Heartburn?
How Do Antacids Relieve Heartburn?