What are the dosage recommendations for bismuth subsalicylate?

Dosage recommendations for bismuth subsalicylates differ depending on the form you are taking. It can be taken orally in liquid, tablet or chewable tablet form. You should always read the labeling on the back of your medication concerning dosage recommendations.

Continue Learning about Antacid

Is it OK to take antacids daily to treat acid reflux?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Some people with acid reflux get into the habit of taking over-the-counter antacids daily to prevent...
What is an antacid?
Antacids neutralize acid in the stomach. They act quickly and for a short period of time. This makes...
What should I avoid while taking antacids?
Until you know how you will react to antacids, you should not drive or operate heavy machinery. Cert...
When should I take antacids?
Jill A. Grimes, MDJill A. Grimes, MD
Over-the-counter antacids are still the fastest way to speed relief for indigestion, and a quick...