Do I change my diet on aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide?

If your doctor has prescribed aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide for treatment of an ulcer, then you have likely been given special dietary instructions. During the time that you are taking aluminum hydroxide-magnesium hydroxide, it is important to follow the diet prescribed by your doctor carefully. Be sure to report any dietary issues to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antacid

What is an antacid?
Antacids neutralize acid in the stomach. They act quickly and for a short period of time. This makes...
Should I take an antacid with calcium?
Not so fast. As we age, we tend to produce less stomach acid. To be absorbed, calcium requires vitam...
Do antacids interact with other medications?
Certain medications may cause complications when taken with antacids or acid reducers, particula...
What should I know before taking antacids?
Before taking antacids you should know that antacids decrease the acidity of the acids in your stoma...