Should I talk to my doctor about anoxic anoxia symptoms?

If you suspect your have a brain injury, it is important to discuss your symptoms with your doctor immediately. If you have anoxic anoxia and do not get help, the disorder may leave you with long lasting physical and mental scars. By discussing your anoxic anoxia with your doctor, you may be able to improve your chances for recovery.

Continue Learning about Anoxic Brain Injuries

How does the length of a coma relate to anoxic brain injury outcomes?
In some cases, anoxic brain injuries can cause people to go into comas. Generally, the less time a p...
How do other illnesses affect anoxic brain injuries?
Cardiovascular disease and strokes can affect anoxic brain injuries by putting you at higher risk fo...
What parts of the brain are most vulnerable to anoxic brain injury?
The brain damage that occurs from an anoxic brain injury affects the whole brain. Some areas of the ...
Is an anoxic brain injury serious?
An anoxic brain injury is a serious and possibly life-threatening injury in which the brain is depri...