Should I talk to my doctor about stagnant anoxia?

Talk to your doctor about stagnant anoxia if you are experiencing such symptoms as confusion, lapses in judgment, shortness of breath, or difficulty using your motor skills. Speak to a medical professional if you've recently been exposed to extremely cold temperatures or may have contracted ergot poisoning. These things may also lead to stagnant anoxia. Any type of anoxia can be serious and requires medical attention.

Continue Learning about Anoxic Brain Injuries

How do other illnesses affect anoxic brain injuries?
Cardiovascular disease and strokes can affect anoxic brain injuries by putting you at higher risk fo...
Is an anoxic brain injury serious?
An anoxic brain injury is a serious and possibly life-threatening injury in which the brain is depri...
What parts of the brain are most vulnerable to anoxic brain injury?
The brain damage that occurs from an anoxic brain injury affects the whole brain. Some areas of the ...
How does the length of a coma relate to anoxic brain injury outcomes?
In some cases, anoxic brain injuries can cause people to go into comas. Generally, the less time a p...