Advertisement

Should I talk to my doctor about my toxic anoxia symptoms?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD
Family Practitioner

It's extremely important to talk to your doctor or go to a hospital the moment you start showing any symptoms of toxic anoxia. Toxic anoxia can turn deadly in a matter of minutes and can cause lasting mental and physical effects. If you start to feel symptoms of toxic anoxia, especially if you know you've been exposed to any toxic chemicals or drugs, you should get immediate medical attention. The longer your brain goes without oxygen, the more severe the effects will be, so get help immediately.

Continue Learning about Anoxic Brain Injuries

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.