Should I talk to my doctor about my toxic anoxia symptoms?

It's extremely important to talk to your doctor or go to a hospital the moment you start showing any symptoms of toxic anoxia. Toxic anoxia can turn deadly in a matter of minutes and can cause lasting mental and physical effects. If you start to feel symptoms of toxic anoxia, especially if you know you've been exposed to any toxic chemicals or drugs, you should get immediate medical attention. The longer your brain goes without oxygen, the more severe the effects will be, so get help immediately.

Continue Learning about Anoxic Brain Injuries

Is an anoxic brain injury serious?
An anoxic brain injury is a serious and possibly life-threatening injury in which the brain is depri...
How do other illnesses affect anoxic brain injuries?
Cardiovascular disease and strokes can affect anoxic brain injuries by putting you at higher risk fo...
What is an anoxic brain injury?
An anoxic brain injury occurs when your brain stops receiving oxygen. This disruption of oxygen flow...
What parts of the brain are most vulnerable to anoxic brain injury?
The brain damage that occurs from an anoxic brain injury affects the whole brain. Some areas of the ...