How do I manage my anoxic anoxia on a daily basis?

Because the symptoms of anoxic anoxia are varied, management of your condition depends on your symptoms. In many cases, effective management of your anoxic anoxia will require involvement in a rehabilitation program. These programs are designed not to cure the effects of anoxic anoxia-which cannot be done-but to give you the power to be as independent as possible despite its effects. You may also want to ask your doctor about support groups for people with brain injuries.

Continue Learning about Anoxic Brain Injuries

What should I do if I suspect someone has had an anoxic brain injury?
If someone is losing consciousness or you suspect that they've had an anoxic brain injury, call 911 ...
Is an anoxic brain injury serious?
An anoxic brain injury is a serious and possibly life-threatening injury in which the brain is depri...
What is an anoxic brain injury?
An anoxic brain injury occurs when your brain stops receiving oxygen. This disruption of oxygen flow...
How does the length of a coma relate to anoxic brain injury outcomes?
In some cases, anoxic brain injuries can cause people to go into comas. Generally, the less time a p...