How is anoxic anoxia diagnosed?

Anoxic Anoxia is a brain disorder caused by lack of oxygen to the brain. Generally, doctors diagnose all high altitude sicknesses based on the symptoms experienced by the sufferer. Because anoxic anoxia is the result of too little oxygen in the air, it is also possible that the doctor will ask for the circumstances surrounding the disorder.

Continue Learning about Anoxic Brain Injuries

What should I do if I suspect someone has had an anoxic brain injury?
If someone is losing consciousness or you suspect that they've had an anoxic brain injury, call 911 ...
Is an anoxic brain injury serious?
An anoxic brain injury is a serious and possibly life-threatening injury in which the brain is depri...
What is an anoxic brain injury?
An anoxic brain injury occurs when your brain stops receiving oxygen. This disruption of oxygen flow...
What parts of the brain are most vulnerable to anoxic brain injury?
The brain damage that occurs from an anoxic brain injury affects the whole brain. Some areas of the ...