Is it possible to recover from severe anorexia?

Anorexia is a serious disease—so serious, in fact, that it can kill. It brought Dr. Oz guest Bryan Bixler to the brink of death, but thanks to treatment, he's turned the corner. To hear his inspiring story, watch this video.

Continue Learning about Anorexia Nervosa

What is anorexia nervosa?
Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder in which preoccupation with dieting and thinness leads to exc...
When should I call my doctor if I have anorexia nervosa?
If you have anorexia nervosa and you are concerned about when to call your doctor, you may already b...
If I have had anorexia in the past can I still get pregnant?
Riverside Women's HealthRiverside Women's Health
A woman with active anorexia nervosa does not usually get her period, meaning she does not ovulate. ...
Can Excessive Juice Cleansing Lead to an Eating Disorder?