When should I call my doctor if I have angina?

If you have angina, then call your doctor if:

• Your skin is itchy or you get a rash.
  • Your angina is happening more frequently, lasting longer or causing worse pain.
  • You are dizzy or nauseated after taking your medicine.
  • You have trouble breathing while resting.
  • You have new or worsening swelling in your feet or ankles.
  • You are bleeding from your gums or nose, or have blood in your urine or bowel movements (BMs).
  • You have any questions or concerns about your illness or medicine.

Continue Learning about Angina

Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
What is angina pectoris? Angina is temporary pain or discomfort in the chest that occurs when not enough oxygen-carrying blood reaches your heart musc...
When should I seek immediate help if I have angina?
Riverside Heart and Vascular CenterRiverside Heart and Vascular Center
If you have angina, never drive a vehicle when you are having chest pain! If you have any of the fol...
Is angina serious?
There are two kinds of angina: stable and unstable. They have different symptoms and unlike stable ...
Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?
Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?