What lifestyle changes should I make if I have microvascular angina?

Having microvascular angina requires some lifestyle changes. Daily exercise and eating a healthful diet low in saturated fat can help improve your heart's health. Walking 30 minutes a day, five days a week can strengthen your heart and get your body to a healthy weight. Quitting smoking is also recommended. It's also important to reduce your stress levels, so find stress-management techniques that work for you.

Continue Learning about Angina

Understanding Chest Pain (Angina Pectoris)
What is angina pectoris? Angina is temporary pain or discomfort in the chest that occurs when not enough oxygen-carrying blood reaches your heart musc...
What should I do if I think I have unstable or variant angina?
If you think you are having an episode of unstable or variant angina, you need to seek emergency med...
Is angina serious?
Angina can be serious. Stable angina, if untreated, can lead to more serious problems. Unstable angi...
Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?
Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?