Should I talk to my doctor about my variant angina symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing
Family Practitioner

If you have chest pain or a feeling of pressure in your chest, you should see a doctor immediately. Chest pain can be a symptom of a heart attack, a medical emergency. In addition, if you have coronary artery disease and experience a chest pain that is more severe than usual, or occurs when you are resting, you should seek medical attention right away.

Continue Learning about Angina

Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?
Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.