Should I talk to my doctor about my variant angina symptoms?

If you have chest pain or a feeling of pressure in your chest, you should see a doctor immediately. Chest pain can be a symptom of a heart attack, a medical emergency. In addition, if you have coronary artery disease and experience a chest pain that is more severe than usual, or occurs when you are resting, you should seek medical attention right away.

Continue Learning about Angina

Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
What is angina pectoris? Angina is temporary pain or discomfort in the chest that occurs when not enough oxygen-carrying blood reaches your heart musc...
What is angina?
Eastside Medical CenterEastside Medical Center
Angina is a characteristic type of chest discomfort that emanates from the heart and is the result o...
When should I seek immediate help if I have angina?
Riverside Heart and Vascular CenterRiverside Heart and Vascular Center
If you have angina, never drive a vehicle when you are having chest pain! If you have any of the fol...
Could Your Chest Pain Be Angina?
Could Your Chest Pain Be Angina?