Should I talk to my doctor about my stable angina symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

If you have not been diagnosed with stable angina, and you have chest pain or a feeling of pressure in your chest, you should see a doctor immediately. Chest pain can be a symptom of a heart attack, a medical emergency. In addition, if you have coronary artery disease and experience stable angina regularly, but your symptoms change (for example, become more severe or last longer), you should seek medical attention right away.

Continue Learning about Angina

What is angina?
Angina refers to chest pain produced when blood flow to the heart is low. When blood flow is low, th...
When should I seek immediate help if I have angina?
Riverside Heart and Vascular CenterRiverside Heart and Vascular Center
If you have angina, never drive a vehicle when you are having chest pain! If you have any of the fol...
How can I prevent angina?
You are in control of many of the factors that increase your risk of coronary artery disease and ang...
Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?
Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?