Should I talk to my doctor about my stable angina symptoms?

If you have not been diagnosed with stable angina, and you have chest pain or a feeling of pressure in your chest, you should see a doctor immediately. Chest pain can be a symptom of a heart attack, a medical emergency. In addition, if you have coronary artery disease and experience stable angina regularly, but your symptoms change (for example, become more severe or last longer), you should seek medical attention right away.

Continue Learning about Angina

Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
What is angina pectoris? Angina is temporary pain or discomfort in the chest that occurs when not enough oxygen-carrying blood reaches your heart musc...
When should I call my doctor if I have angina?
Riverside Heart and Vascular CenterRiverside Heart and Vascular Center
If you have angina, then call your doctor if: Your skin is itchy or you get a rash. Your angina is ...
What is a silent angina attack?
A special problem happens when coronary heart disease is present but does not cause any chest discom...
Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?
Is Angina Related to Heart Attacks?