How do I manage my stable angina on a daily basis?

If you have stable angina, it is very important that you stick to your doctor's treatment plan, including taking any medications your doctor has prescribed and managing any other health problems, such as high blood pressure or diabetes. There are also many steps you can take at home to improve your overall health and reduce your angina. Eating a diet that is high in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, but low in saturated fat is very important. Exercising, with a doctor's approval and supervision, is also important. You should avoid stress, overeating, and strenuous activities.

Continue Learning about Angina

Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
What is angina pectoris? Angina is temporary pain or discomfort in the chest that occurs when not enough oxygen-carrying blood reaches your heart musc...
What is angina?
Angina is chest pain that occurs if an area of your heart muscle doesn’t get enough oxygen. A heart ...
When should I call my doctor if I have angina?
Riverside Heart and Vascular CenterRiverside Heart and Vascular Center
If you have angina, then call your doctor if: Your skin is itchy or you get a rash. Your angina is ...
What Is Stable Angina?
What Is Stable Angina?