What techniques can I use to manage my anger?

Exercise is a great way to help you manage anger. Engaging in physical activity stimulates the brain to release endorphins which cause feelings of euphoria and happiness. Next time you feel irritated, go out for a brisk walk, a jog, or go for a run. Find a healthy activity that works for you. Alternatives include strength training, yoga, and even hiking.

Continue Learning about Anger Management

A Flash of Red Can Sharpen Focus
A Flash of Red Can Sharpen Focus
When you need to make a tough decision, just think about the last time you were angry. Sounds counterintuitive, but a little anger can actually help ...
How should I deal with anger?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
Anger is a poison that will rob you of real intimacy and community. Anger is a voice that will c...
When I'm angry, does it help to let out my aggression?
Most people are misinformed about the best way to handle anger. While you may think that lashing out...
What Are the Symptoms of an Anger Control Problem?