What techniques can I use to manage my anger?

Exercise is a great way to help you manage anger. Engaging in physical activity stimulates the brain to release endorphins which cause feelings of euphoria and happiness. Next time you feel irritated, go out for a brisk walk, a jog, or go for a run. Find a healthy activity that works for you. Alternatives include strength training, yoga, and even hiking.

Continue Learning about Anger Management

Zen and the Art of Injury Prevention
Zen and the Art of Injury Prevention
Don't tackle a tough physical task if you're seeing red. Research suggests that being angry may increase a person's risk of injury nearly seven-fold....
Can holding in anger cause health problems?
Georgianna Donadio, PhD,MS,DCGeorgianna Donadio, PhD,MS,DC
A Russian medical proverb states: "Feelings that have no vent in words, may make other organs weep."...
How can I identify if someone has an anger control problem?
There are some signs you can use to identify if a person has an anger control problem. You may feel ...
Douse the Fire of Anger
Douse the Fire of Anger