What techniques can I use to manage my anger?

Exercise is a great way to help you manage anger. Engaging in physical activity stimulates the brain to release endorphins which cause feelings of euphoria and happiness. Next time you feel irritated, go out for a brisk walk, a jog, or go for a run. Find a healthy activity that works for you. Alternatives include strength training, yoga, and even hiking.

Continue Learning about Anger Management

How Pent Up Anger Can Actually Shorten Your Life
Anger is not a pleasant emotion. It can eat away at you over time, or it can explode all at once, blinding you to the feelings of others—it can make y...
How should I deal with anger caused by office politics?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
One of the most common business problems is dealing with anger that arises from office politics ...
Can an anger management program reduce my risk of heart disease?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
An analysis of 50 studies that included almost 2,000 volunteers found that anger management prog...
What Are the Symptoms of an Anger Control Problem?