What increases my risk of having an anger control problem?

There are several risk factors that increase your chance of developing an anger control problem. How you deal with your anger is something that you learn throughout your life. If you did not learn healthy coping or anger management techniques, you will be more prone to having difficulty controlling your anger. In addition, anger control issues can be observed in families, so if you have a parent who had anger issues, you may also experience this.

Continue Learning about Anger Management

How Pent Up Anger Can Actually Shorten Your Life
Anger is not a pleasant emotion. It can eat away at you over time, or it can explode all at once, blinding you to the feelings of others—it can make y...
How can I teach my child healthy anger management skills?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
If you want your kid to handle anger more appropriately then you must teach her a new behavior t...
Can anger control problems indicate other mental health issues?
Yes, having a problem controlling your anger may be an indication of another mental health issue. An...
What Are the Symptoms of an Anger Control Problem?