Are problems with anger control serious?

Yes, anger control problems can be serious. Adverse health effects can occur such as headaches, sleeping difficulties, heart problems, increased blood pressure, and digestive problems. In addition, uncontrolled anger can lead you to behave in ways that you will later regret. Causing harm or injury to another person, object, or property can occur. You could run into problems with law enforcement or seriously hurt someone.

Continue Learning about Anger Management

What Your Job Can Do to Your Heart
What Your Job Can Do to Your Heart
The funny thing about your heart not being in your job is that your job finds a way to affect your heart anyway. When researchers looked at men who fe...
What are the benefits to anger control?
Controlling your anger will help you feel more in control and able to deal with various situations y...
What techniques can I use to manage my anger?
Exercise is a great way to help you manage anger. Engaging in physical activity stimulates the brain...
How Can I Prevent Road Rage?
How Can I Prevent Road Rage?