How can journaling help me cope with anger?

Journaling is a great way to help you cope with your anger. You can make a habit of writing down your thoughts and feelings rather than bottling them up, especially when something is bothering you. Expressing yourself in writing can help you examine whatever is bugging you. Then you can develop a plan to handle the situation rather than reacting impulsively, which often leads to negative consequences.
The Anger Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal with Anger and Frustration (Instant Help)

Do you often find yourself in trouble because of anger? Do you react to situations and later regret how you behaved? Does your anger cause problems with other people? Are you tired of letting anger...

Continue Learning about Anger Management

What Your Job Can Do to Your Heart
What Your Job Can Do to Your Heart
The funny thing about your heart not being in your job is that your job finds a way to affect your heart anyway. When researchers looked at men who fe...
How should I deal with anger caused by office politics?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
One of the most common business problems is dealing with anger that arises from office politics ...
How can drinking alcohol affect anger?
When you're thinking, "Boy, I need a drink," think again. The trouble is alcohol won't relieve h...
What Are the Symptoms of an Anger Control Problem?