How can humor help me cope with anger?

A situation that makes you angry is likely to have a different outcome depending on whether you allow your anger to escalate or your sense of humor to take over. Many episodes of anger are actually funny, if you can step away from what has happened long enough to notice. So next time you get angry, stop and ask yourself, "What's funny about this situation?" Chances are you'll find some humor if you just look for it.
The Anger Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal with Anger and Frustration (Instant Help)

Do you often find yourself in trouble because of anger? Do you react to situations and later regret how you behaved? Does your anger cause problems with other people? Are you tired of letting anger...

Continue Learning about Anger Management

A Flash of Red Can Sharpen Focus
A Flash of Red Can Sharpen Focus
When you need to make a tough decision, just think about the last time you were angry. Sounds counterintuitive, but a little anger can actually help ...
What are the benefits to anger control?
Controlling your anger will help you feel more in control and able to deal with various situations y...
What increases my risk of having an anger control problem?
There are several risk factors that increase your chance of developing an anger control problem. How...
How Can I Prevent Road Rage?
How Can I Prevent Road Rage?