How should I deal with anger caused by office politics?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
One of the most common business problems is dealing with anger that arises from office politics and perceived inequities. It can take courage and perseverance to stay true to your authentic self. Addressing uncomfortable situations in a mindful way may seem challenging, but ultimately it will bring more peace, deeper communication, and increased vitality and creativity to your workday.
Alter Your Life: Overbooked? Overworked? Overwhelmed?

Themes like “I just don’t have time” and “I’m exhausted” rule our lives today. We are overbooked, overworked and overwhelmed. Just getting done what must be done fills our days. The...

Continue Learning about Anger Management

Zen and the Art of Injury Prevention
Zen and the Art of Injury Prevention
Don't tackle a tough physical task if you're seeing red. Research suggests that being angry may increase a person's risk of injury nearly seven-fold....
How do anger control problems affect other illnesses?
Anger may be a complication of an illness or disorder, such as Tourette syndrome, or a person may fe...
How can humor help me cope with anger?
Raychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPCRaychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPC
A situation that makes you angry is likely to have a different outcome depending on whether you allo...
3 Steps to Cope With Anger
3 Steps to Cope With Anger