How can I identify if someone has an anger control problem?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

There are some signs you can use to identify if a person has an anger control problem. You may feel that the person become mad or frustrated over things that are minor to everyone else. The person may express sorrow for how they behaved in a particular situation where they were angry. The person may get into frequent fights or arguments.

Continue Learning about Anger Management

What are the stages of anger?
Raychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPCRaychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPC
Anger builds in stages. By understanding the progression of your anger, you can learn to quickly ide...
How can journaling help me cope with anger?
Journaling is a great way to help you cope with your anger. You can make a habit of writing down you...
How does an anger control problem affect the body?
Uncontrolled anger, particularly when you keep it inside, can affect your health. Headaches and slee...
How can I help my child manage anger before an outburst?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Here are steps to guide you in managing inappropriate anger in your child before an outburst and tea...