How can I identify if someone has an anger control problem?

There are some signs you can use to identify if a person has an anger control problem. You may feel that the person become mad or frustrated over things that are minor to everyone else. The person may express sorrow for how they behaved in a particular situation where they were angry. The person may get into frequent fights or arguments.

Continue Learning about Anger Management

The Top 10 Angriest Cities in 2017
The Top 10 Angriest Cities in 2017
Could where you live be affecting your mental health? It’s possible. We used RealAge, our scientifically-backed test that analyzes your health history...
What are the benefits to anger control?
Controlling your anger will help you feel more in control and able to deal with various situations y...
What is anger management therapy?
Betty Davis, LPC, NCCBetty Davis, LPC, NCC
Anger Management contains a series of techniques that a person can apply to their own anger in orde...
How Can I Calm Down When I'm Angry?
How Can I Calm Down When I'm Angry?