What are the complications during and after endovascular surgery?

The main complications after endovascular surgery are clotting and bleeding of the vessel worked on. Plus, infection is always possible following surgery of any kind.

Continue Learning about Aneurysms

Why do I need surgery for an aneurysm if I feel okay?
Columbia University Department of SurgeryColumbia University Department of Surgery
Aneurysms are often discovered incidentally during a medical test performed for an unrelated reason....
How is an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) found?
Life Line ScreeningLife Line Screening
If you are thin and have a moderately large-sized abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), you or your docto...
What can increase my risk of an aortic aneurysm?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Below is a list of factors that increase your risk for an aortic aneurysm. 1. Risk factors you ca...
What is a leaking aneurysm?
An aneurysm that leaks small amounts of blood in the days leading up to a rupture is called a leakin...