What are the benefits of fenestrated aortic aneurysm repair?

Joshua I. Greenberg, MD
Vascular Surgery
Fenestrated aortic aneurysm repair is an advancement in the management of aortic disease. In this video, Joshua Greenberg, MD, of Mercy Health, explains improvements like smaller incisions and a significant reduction in kidney injury.

Trinity Health is a Catholic health care organization that acts in accordance with the Catholic tradition and does not condone or support all practices covered in this site. In case of emergency call 911. This site is educational and not a substitute for professional medical advice, always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider.

Continue Learning about Aneurysms

Aneurysms: Deadly but Preventable
Aneurysms: Deadly but Preventable
We rely on our arteries to carry oxygen-rich blood to all the organs, muscles and tissues of the body. Every beat of the heart sends more blood throug...
How are aneurysms treated?
Joshua I. Greenberg, MDJoshua I. Greenberg, MD
The majority of aneurysms–70 to 80 percent–can be treated with minimally invasive techniques such as...
How dangerous is an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)?
Life Line ScreeningLife Line Screening
An abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) poses a threat because it usually doesn’t show symptoms until a m...
How is an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) treated?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
If your abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) is small (less than 2 inches across), your doctor may re...