What happens if I miss a dose of Lidoderm?

In general, you will use Lidoderm as your symptoms arise. If you are on a schedule and you miss a dose, apply it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip it and use the next one. Never apply more than the prescribed amount at one time, and do not use Lidoderm more frequently than your doctor tells you to, as overdoses are potentially fatal.

Continue Learning about Anesthetic Agent

What questions should I ask before I receive conscious sedation?
American Society of AnesthesiologistsAmerican Society of Anesthesiologists
Here are a few questions that you may want to ask prior to receiving sedation analgesia (conscious s...
Is sedation analgesia (conscious sedation) safe?
When given appropriately, sedation analgesia or conscious sedation -- which induces a semi-conscious...
How will I be monitored during sedation analgesia (conscious sedation)?
Lisa MomentLisa Moment
During conscious sedation your vital signs will be monitored closely and frequently. These vital sig...
What is topical lidocaine?
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic (pain-reliever) available in a skin patch (Lidoderm) that helps cont...