What should I know about antipyrine, benzocaine and glycerin?

Before using antipyrine, benzocaine and glycerin, tell your doctor if you are allergic to antipyrine, benzocaine, glycerin or any other medicines, foods, dyes, animals or other products. If you are using an over-the-counter version of this drug, make sure to read the warnings on the label carefully. You should not use this drug if you have a perforated tympanic membrane, or hole in the eardrum. Before using this medicine, tell your doctor about any medical conditions, especially any ear injuries, ear surgeries or draining of the ear.

Continue Learning about Anesthetic Agent