Should I let my doctor know I am using pramoxine?

Generally, if you are in good health, you do not need to discuss using pramoxine with your doctor. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, you may wish to discuss the potential risks and benefits associated with pramoxine use. It is not known whether pramoxine can pass to a nursing infant through breast milk, or if it is harmful to a fetus. If your condition does not improve after seven days of continuous use, you should contact your doctor. If you are taking medications for other medical conditions, and have questions about possible interactions, talk to your doctor first before using.

Continue Learning about Anesthetic Agent

How does a combined spinal-epidural block work?
American Society of AnesthesiologistsAmerican Society of Anesthesiologists
A combined spinal-epidural block during labor and delivery has the benefits of pain relief from both...
What should I know before using topical lidocaine?
If you have heart conduction disorder (AV block) or impaired liver function, lidocaine may not be a ...
What is an anesthetic?
Piedmont Heart InstitutePiedmont Heart Institute
An anesthetic is a drug or other substance that causes a loss of feeling or awareness. Local anesthe...
What questions should I ask before I receive conscious sedation?
Here are a few questions that you may want to ask prior to receiving sedation analgesia (conscious s...