Should I let my doctor know I am using pramoxine?

Generally, if you are in good health, you do not need to discuss using pramoxine with your doctor. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, you may wish to discuss the potential risks and benefits associated with pramoxine use. It is not known whether pramoxine can pass to a nursing infant through breast milk, or if it is harmful to a fetus. If your condition does not improve after seven days of continuous use, you should contact your doctor. If you are taking medications for other medical conditions, and have questions about possible interactions, talk to your doctor first before using.

Continue Learning about Anesthetic Agent

How does a combined spinal-epidural block work?
American Society of AnesthesiologistsAmerican Society of Anesthesiologists
A combined spinal-epidural block during labor and delivery has the benefits of pain relief from both...
Will my child be given a sedative before surgery?
In the past, virtually every child received an injected sedative before being taken to the operating...
How do I use intranasal lidocaine?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
To use intranasal lidocaine, lie down and extend your head over the edge of the bed, so that you...
What is an anesthetic?
Piedmont Heart InstitutePiedmont Heart Institute
An anesthetic is a drug or other substance that causes a loss of feeling or awareness. Local anesthe...