Who should not use hydrocortisone and pramoxine?

People suffering from chickenpox, measles, or obstruction, abscess, or perforation of the rectum should not use hydrocortisone and pramoxine. You should not use hydrocortisone and pramoxine if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients in the medication. Pregnant and breast-feeding women should consult their doctors to discuss potential risks before continuing use of the medication, as it is not known if hydrocortisone and pramoxine has a negative effect on a developing fetus or nursing infant.

Continue Learning about Anesthetic Agent

What are the advantages of conscious sedation?
American Society of AnesthesiologistsAmerican Society of Anesthesiologists
Oftentimes, sedation analgesia or conscious sedation -- a semi-conscious state that allows patients ...
What questions should I ask before I receive conscious sedation?
Here are a few questions that you may want to ask prior to receiving sedation analgesia (conscious s...
How is conscious sedation administered?
Sedation analgesia or conscious sedation -- a semi-conscious state that allows patients to be comfor...
What should I know before using topical lidocaine?
If you have heart conduction disorder (AV block) or impaired liver function, lidocaine may not be a ...