Is pramoxine available without a prescription?

You may be able to find pramoxine as a generic drug at your local pharmacy. Look for a lotion or spray that is labeled "pramoxine." Some brand names of pramoxine that are available over the counter include Tucks Hemorrhoidal, Sarna and Caladryl Clear.

Continue Learning about Anesthetic Agent

What should I expect after receiving conscious sedation?
American Society of AnesthesiologistsAmerican Society of Anesthesiologists
If you have received minimal sedation analgesia (conscious sedation) only, you may be able to go hom...
What is conscious sedation?
Once referred to as "twilight sleep," the term "conscious sedation" (more appropriately called "seda...
What questions should I ask before I receive conscious sedation?
Here are a few questions that you may want to ask prior to receiving sedation analgesia (conscious s...
What is an anesthetic?
Piedmont Heart InstitutePiedmont Heart Institute
An anesthetic is a drug or other substance that causes a loss of feeling or awareness. Local anesthe...