How does Forane interact with other medications?

There are many drugs that may interact with Forane (isoflurane) and, in many cases, your doctor will instruct you to stop particular medications for the day of the surgery. Therefore, be sure to tell your doctor of all the medicines, supplements or vitamins that you take (prescription or over-the-counter). Your healthcare professionals will likely have updated information about any other possible interactions.

Continue Learning about Anesthetic Agent

What are the risks and side effects of an epidural?
StoneSprings Hospital CenterStoneSprings Hospital Center
The risks and side effects of an epidural include infection at the site of the needle and headache. ...
What should I expect after receiving conscious sedation?
Lisa MomentLisa Moment
After receiving conscious sedation you will be recovered by nursing staff until you are alert and or...
How do I use intranasal lidocaine?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
To use intranasal lidocaine, lie down and extend your head over the edge of the bed, so that you...
How do topical anesthetics relieve itchy skin?
Topical anesthetics are medications that help soothe itchy or irritated skin. They work by numbing t...