Who should not take Striant?

Striant is not intended for use by women, especially women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Striant is an FDA pregnancy Category X, which means it is known to cause birth defects. It should not be used by individuals with (male) breast cancer or prostate cancer. Men 65 years of age and older should exercise caution when using Striant, because it increases their risk of prostate enlargement or cancer. Striant should not be taken by men allergic to testosterone products or any components in the drug.

Continue Learning about Androgen

What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...
How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...
What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...
Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...