Who should not use Androderm?

Only men should use Androderm; women should not use it, particularly if they are pregnant or breastfeeding. You should not use Androderm if you are aware of any allergies to its ingredients, including testosterone. You also should not use it if you have or suspect you might have prostate cancer or breast cancer.

Continue Learning about Androgen

How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...
What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...
What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...
Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...