What should I do if I overdose on Androgel 1%?

It should not be life-threatening if too much Androgen 1% is applied to the skin. However, you should still call 911 or a poison hot line to get advice about how to handle any possible overdose of the drug. Use Androgel 1% only in the amounts prescribed by your doctor and only for the time period your doctor has recommended. Do not apply the gel to your penis or scrotum.

Continue Learning about Androgen

How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...
Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
How does testosterone replacement therapy treat erectile dysfunction?
Erection problems and a reduced sex drive can sometimes be caused by a low testosterone level. Testo...
What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...