What happens if I miss a dose of Danazol?

If you miss a dose of Danazol, take the missed capsule as soon as you can once you realize you've missed it. If you don't remember you missed it until it's time to take your next dose, skip the dose you missed. Don't take extra capsules or double up on doses. If you do miss a dose, though, talk to your doctor to make sure it won't affect your treatment.

Continue Learning about Androgen

What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...
Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...
How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...