What happens if I miss a dose of AndroGel?

If you miss your regular dose of AndroGel testosterone gel, apply it as soon as possible. However, if you are due for your next dose in less than 12 hours, wait and apply that dose, skipping the missed dose. Never apply two doses at once.

Continue Learning about Androgen

Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...
What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...
How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...