What should I do if I miss a dose of Androderm?

If you miss a dose of Androderm, what you should do depends upon the time:

• If it's near the time of the missed dose, then apply a new patch.
  • If it's near the time of your next dose, then skip the missed dose. Apply a new patch when scheduled.
  • If a patch falls off in the morning, try to reattach it. If it does not stick, apply a new one.
  • If a patch falls off in the afternoon, wait until evening when you apply a new patch.

Do not apply two doses at once because this could lead to an overdose.

Continue Learning about Androgen

What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...
Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...
How does testosterone replacement therapy treat erectile dysfunction?
Erection problems and a reduced sex drive can sometimes be caused by a low testosterone level. Testo...