How soon after taking AndroGel will my symptoms improve?

According to the manufacturer, a study showed that men with low testosterone who used AndroGel daily had better sexual function and desire, more energy and a better mood within the first month of treatment. The men's bodies lost fat and developed more muscle within the first three months, and men who took 10 grams of AndroGel daily developed stronger bones by the sixth month of treatment. If you take AndroGel and feel like your symptoms are not getting better, you should talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Androgen

What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...
How does testosterone replacement therapy treat erectile dysfunction?
Erection problems and a reduced sex drive can sometimes be caused by a low testosterone level. Testo...
Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...