How should I take Danazol?

Danazol comes in the form of a capsule that you take by mouth. It can be taken with or without food, and it's usually taken one or two times per day. Your dosage will depend on your specific medical condition and your overall health, but it's very important to follow the dosage instructions provided by your doctor. If you're taking danazol to treat endometriosis or fibrocystic breast disease, you should start taking danazol during menstruation or should be tested to make sure you're not pregnant before starting this medication. It's also recommended that women use a non-hormonal type of birth control (condoms, diaphragms, etc.) while taking danazol to make sure they don't get pregnant. Talk to your doctor if you have questions about how to take danazol.

Continue Learning about Androgen

Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...
How does testosterone replacement therapy treat erectile dysfunction?
Erection problems and a reduced sex drive can sometimes be caused by a low testosterone level. Testo...
What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...