Is fluoxymesterone safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding?

Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant. It may affect the development of the baby. Be sure to talk to your doctor about breastfeeding, because a nursing baby could be affected as well.

Continue Learning about Androgen

Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...
How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...
What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...