What should I know about Striant before taking it?

Striant is not intended for women. Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medications or have any allergies. Striant is not recommended for use by those who have experienced edema, lung disease, sleep apnea, heart disease, heart failure, coronary artery disease, chest pain, diabetes, enlarged prostate, liver disease, kidney disease, obesity or high blood calcium levels. Striant may increase the risk for cancer in men over 65 years of age. Striant and other testosterone products may increase the risk of blood clots in the legs or lungs.

Continue Learning about Androgen

How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...
What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...
Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...