Who will ask for my anamnesis?

Your doctor will want to know about your anamnesis when attempting to make a diagnosis or prescribe a preventative measure. Generally, doctors ask questions about your and your family's medical history during appointments. Your family members might also ask to see your anamnesis. Although it is important to respect your relatives' privacy wishes, it is similarly important to share your family medical history with relatives who may be affected by it. Discuss these issues with your relatives while you are creating your family medical history report.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

What diseases can anamnesis predict?
Not all diseases run in families. For this reason, your anamnesis cannot predict your risk for all c...
Why should I care about my anamnesis?
Your anamnesis, or family health history, can help you understand your health conditions and risks. ...
What is anamnesis?
Anamnesis is another term for a person's medical history. When compiling your anamnesis, you need to...
Can I create an anamnesis if I'm adopted?
If you're adopted, it can be harder for you to compile an anamnesis. Of course, you can always begin...