What documents do I need to examine my anamnesis?

If your family has not kept any documents, like birth certificates or health records, you can still easily determine your anamnesis by simply discussing it with your family members. However, if your family has kept health records, you should take advantage of them. You can look at birth certificates, marriage records, and other documents to determine your family tree. Then, examine any health records to fill in the medical information for each member of that family tree. By examining these documents, you will have a better understanding of your family tree and your family's medical history.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

Can I put my anamnesis in a family tree?
Yes. In fact, putting your anamnesis in a family tree can actually be a great way to visualize the c...
Will having an anamnesis make me healthier?
There is nothing magical about having an anamnesis. Knowing your family history cannot increase your...
Why should I care about my anamnesis?
Your anamnesis, or family health history, can help you understand your health conditions and risks. ...
How can I get members of my family to help me with my anamnesis?
In some cases, your family members may be hesitant to talk about their medical histories, making it ...