What documents do I need to examine my anamnesis?

If your family has not kept any documents, like birth certificates or health records, you can still easily determine your anamnesis by simply discussing it with your family members. However, if your family has kept health records, you should take advantage of them. You can look at birth certificates, marriage records, and other documents to determine your family tree. Then, examine any health records to fill in the medical information for each member of that family tree. By examining these documents, you will have a better understanding of your family tree and your family's medical history.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

How can my anamnesis help doctors diagnose my disease?
If your doctor knows your medical history, or anamnesis, he or she better knows what to look for whe...
How can I get members of my family to help me with my anamnesis?
In some cases, your family members may be hesitant to talk about their medical histories, making it ...
Should I create an anamnesis list for my children?
Knowing about their medical history can be vital for your children. For this reason, you should begi...
How is anamnesis used?
Doctors can use anamnesis, or your medical history, to help improve your health. There are several w...