Should I create an anamnesis list for my children?

Knowing about their medical history can be vital for your children. For this reason, you should begin collecting medical information for your children as soon as possible. With electronic medical records, it is now easier than ever. Compiling an anamnesis for your children that is complete with you and your family members' medical histories can help your children in the future if you are unable to answer their medical questions. If they have this information, they'll be in a better position to understand their health risks.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

How do I determine my anamnesis?
Determining your anamnesis, or medical history, can be challenging, especially if you do not have a ...
How can I get members of my family to help me with my anamnesis?
In some cases, your family members may be hesitant to talk about their medical histories, making it ...
Can I put my anamnesis in a family tree?
Yes. In fact, putting your anamnesis in a family tree can actually be a great way to visualize the c...
Can I create an anamnesis if I'm adopted?
If you're adopted, it can be harder for you to compile an anamnesis. Of course, you can always begin...