How do I determine my anamnesis?

Determining your anamnesis, or medical history, can be challenging, especially if you do not have a family that is supportive in your endeavor. To get better results when attempting to create your anamnesis, you can try allowing family members to answer your medical questions in several formats. Some people may not want to talk about their medical history. Others may not enjoy writing answers that include lengthy medical terms. In either situation, you have a better chance of determining your family's medical history if you offer several options for answering your questions, offer to listen to your relatives' stories of their health conditions, and be sure to keep private information private.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

Will having an anamnesis make me healthier?
There is nothing magical about having an anamnesis. Knowing your family history cannot increase your...
Should I create an anamnesis list for my children?
Knowing about their medical history can be vital for your children. For this reason, you should begi...
How can anamnesis help me prevent disease?
Doctors who know your anamnesis can help determine what types of disorders you are at risk for. This...
What diseases can anamnesis predict?
Not all diseases run in families. For this reason, your anamnesis cannot predict your risk for all c...