How can anamnesis help me prevent disease?

Doctors who know your anamnesis can help determine what types of disorders you are at risk for. This means you have the chance to prevent these disorders through lifestyle changes and screenings. If you know you are at risk for developing a certain disorder, you will be more conscious to live in a healthful way. By knowing your anamnesis, doctors can advise you to get screening tests or make changes that will help you ward off disease.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

Can I create an electronic anamnesis?
In today's technological era, electronic medical records are becoming more and more important. For t...
How can I get members of my family to help me with my anamnesis?
In some cases, your family members may be hesitant to talk about their medical histories, making it ...
What should go into my anamnesis?
You should try to get family health information for at least three generations when completing your ...
Can I put my anamnesis in a family tree?
Yes. In fact, putting your anamnesis in a family tree can actually be a great way to visualize the c...