Can I put my anamnesis in a family tree?

Yes. In fact, putting your anamnesis in a family tree can actually be a great way to visualize the connections among your family members and the conditions they have had. Doing this may make it easier for you to notice patterns. In addition, if you put your information in a family tree, you can also use the family information to research your ancestry. When you pass the records onto your children, they will get the chance to not only learn about their relatives, but they will also be privy to life-saving information.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

Should I create an anamnesis list for my children?
Knowing about their medical history can be vital for your children. For this reason, you should begi...
How can my anamnesis help doctors diagnose my disease?
If your doctor knows your medical history, or anamnesis, he or she better knows what to look for whe...
Can I create an electronic anamnesis?
In today's technological era, electronic medical records are becoming more and more important. For t...
Can I create an anamnesis if I'm adopted?
If you're adopted, it can be harder for you to compile an anamnesis. Of course, you can always begin...