Can I put my anamnesis in a family tree?

Yes. In fact, putting your anamnesis in a family tree can actually be a great way to visualize the connections among your family members and the conditions they have had. Doing this may make it easier for you to notice patterns. In addition, if you put your information in a family tree, you can also use the family information to research your ancestry. When you pass the records onto your children, they will get the chance to not only learn about their relatives, but they will also be privy to life-saving information.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

How can anamnesis help me prevent disease?
Doctors who know your anamnesis can help determine what types of disorders you are at risk for. This...
Will National Family History Day help me compile my anamnesis?
Since 2004, each Thanksgiving has also been labeled as National Family History Day. On this day, ind...
Should I create an anamnesis list for my children?
Knowing about their medical history can be vital for your children. For this reason, you should begi...
What diseases can anamnesis predict?
Not all diseases run in families. For this reason, your anamnesis cannot predict your risk for all c...