Can I create an electronic anamnesis?

In today's technological era, electronic medical records are becoming more and more important. For this reason, creating an electronic anamnesis is also a good idea. If you prefer to create an electronic anamnesis, there is at least one free tool available to you. Since knowing your family health history is so important, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has devised the My Family Health Portrait tool that can help individuals organize, print, and save a copy of their electronic medical history, or anamnesis. If you would prefer, you can use word processing or publication software to keep your family health records electronically.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

Who will ask for my anamnesis?
Your doctor will want to know about your anamnesis when attempting to make a diagnosis or prescribe ...
Will National Family History Day help me compile my anamnesis?
Since 2004, each Thanksgiving has also been labeled as National Family History Day. On this day, ind...
How can anamnesis help me prevent disease?
Doctors who know your anamnesis can help determine what types of disorders you are at risk for. This...
What should go into my anamnesis?
You should try to get family health information for at least three generations when completing your ...